Danielle R. Menard is “Of Counsel” to the firm and practices in the areas of criminal defense, family law and personal injury. Over the course of her more than 25 -year career, Danielle has represented individuals in a wide array of cases in her areas of practice in both the State and Federal Courts, including murder, assault, DUI, child molestation, divorce, personal injury, toxic torts and real estate matters. A seasoned and skilled litigator, Danielle deeply understands the importance of listening to each client and works tirelessly to achieve the best possible result.
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Danielle is licensed to practice law in the following courts.
- All Rhode Island State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- All Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- All New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- All California State Courts United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Certified Mediator
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1995
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science, General Business Studies, 1988
Professional Affiliations and Associations>
- R.I. Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- In addition to her professional life, Danielle enjoys all things outdoors including scuba diving.