Thomas A. Madden is “Of Counsel” to the firm and practices in the area personal injury. Over the course of his more than thirteen year career, Tom has represented individuals in a wide array of cases in his area of practice in both the State and Federal Courts, including auto accidents, trip/slip and falls, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims. Tom is a seasoned and skilled litigator, and works tirelessly in his pursuit of justice on behalf of his clients to achieve the best possible result.
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Tom is licensed to practice law in the following courts.
- All Rhode Island State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2008
- University of Rhode Island, Bachelor of Arts Business Administration, 1988
Professional Affiliations and Associations
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Rhode Island Court Annexed Arbitration Arbitrator
- In addition to his professional life, Tom loves spending time with his wife and 2 teenaged children.