The attorneys at DALEY ♦ ORTON represent clients before Federal, State and Local administrative boards and commissions. The practice includes such things as zoning petitions, license applications, contesting state and local violations, grievances, and cease and desist orders. Some of the boards and commissions we appear before include:
- The Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights.
- The Rhode Island Department of Labor & Training.
- Municipal Zoning Boards.
- Municipal Planning Commissions.
- State and Municipal Licensing Boards.
- The Coastal Resource Management Council.