Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianships
The attorneys at DALEY ♦ ORTON have years of experience practicing before the various probate courts throughout the state and regularly advise their clients on estate planning issues. The services provided by the firm include:
- The drafting of estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, durable healthcare powers of attorney, and powers of attorney.
- The administration of complex probate and guardianship estates in probate court.
- Advising and advocating for executors, administrators and other fiduciaries relative to the administration of probate and guardianship estates.
- The representation of estate beneficiaries.
- Handling of estate funds, required filings and interaction with the Probate Court from the opening of an estate through its closure.
- Litigating will contests and other issues that arise in the context of estate administration.